- Btrfs used space detection should work without crashing (it was actually cause by crash in btrfs-debug-tree program btrfs filesystem show is used).
- Improved support for FAT12 partitions. They were not recognized before. For now they are reported as FAT16 (gparted behaves in the same way).
- Installation path for libparted plugins is not force to be in system prefix anymore. This is consistent with how other KDE Applications work, but cmake might require KDE_INSTALL_USE_QT_SYS_PATHS to be set if you are installing kpmcore to /usr.
- We know try to find KF5 version of kdesu in libexec even when kdesu is not in $PATH.
- Fixed visible HTML in one dialog box (#354925).
There is still an open issue that Partition Manager reports itself as 2.0.0 instead of 2.0.1. I tried to bump the version but there seem to be some kind of bug that prevents KDE Partition Manager and Calamares to compile or work. We will continue to investigate this issue but 2.0.1 should work well despite incorrectly reporting it’s own version
Edit: KDE Partition Manager 2.0.3 is now released to fix a crash in settings dialog (it can be used with KPMcore 2.0.x but please use the latest KPMcore 2.0.1).